* Poor scientific and practical qualification for employees in banks and financial and Islamic institutions and their lack of familiarity with the nature of the work of Islamic banks and the characteristics of Islamic financing formulas.
* Low effectiveness of the role of Shari'a supervision applied to Islamic banks because of the fragmentation of the function of Shari'a control among many entities both inside and outside the Islamic financial institution such as the Shariah Board, the Shari'a Supervisory Board, the Internal Audit Department and the External Auditor. Islamic Finance.
* Non-compliance of some banks and Islamic financial institutions standards and fatwas issued by the assemblies and financial and Islamic transactions and non-compliance with disclosure and transparency standards.
* The inadequacy of many contracts of Islamic finance and reliance on external legal institutions to prepare them is not specialized in financial transactions and Islamic, which led to the vision of some contracts.
* The absence of a unified reference governing the work of banks and Islamic financial institutions, which has supported the increase in differences in fatwas concerning Islamic financial products and related contracts and executive procedures, which may help in the unfavorable circumvention.
* The absence of a weighted methodology that helps reduce the problem of multiple opinions on the same legal situation, where many different fatwas were observed on one product due to different doctrines, which may help to damage Islamic financial products.
* Many reliance on exceptional solutions in many legitimate issues, where many banks and financial institutions in the specialization and expansion of the business based on the extraordinary solutions to the legitimacy of the work of Islamic banks such as tawarruq, which may lead to the transformation into generalities.
* Incompatibility of the operating systems (computer) to the features and characteristics of Islamic finance products and formulas.
* Absence of the legal effect of the Sharia provisions governing the work of Islamic banks, and not to take them into account when making judgments and the conflict between the laws and the views of legitimacy in cases of differences.
* The absence of competent courts to resolve the disputes resulting from Islamic financial transactions contracts
* Non-compliance with the standards and laws issued by international bodies and institutions of banks
And Islamic financial institutions, as well as non-observance of the nature of the work of Islamic banks and financial institution