The development of exports from Sudan's development-oriented banks is seen through its objectives and mechanisms and its interaction with the country's development policies. Since its inception in 1984, the bank has contributed to this in varying degrees. Development in the country.
The development role of the Bank can be reversed in the following areas:
1. Supporting development projects.
2. Increased interest in the export sector.
3. Supporting social support issues.
4. To contribute to raising banking and savings awareness.
Supporting development projects:
The Bank has been cooperating with the State's policies in this regard to achieve economic and social development and to enhance security, stability and peace in the country. It has actively contributed to the provision of banking and financing facilities for models of these projects in different regions of the country.
As for the types of development projects that the Bank has supported in its efforts, it has been as follows:
(1) Roads included the ring road in the state of Khartoum, internal roads in the state of West Darfur, Nile Zarqa, and Al Fashir Kutm road.
(2) Airports, bridges, crossings, dams and reservoirs in North and West Darfur states, the Blue Nile and the White Nile.
(3) Electricity and water projects in the states of Khartoum, South, North and West Darfur, Blue Nile, Red Sea and Nile River.
(4) Projects in the field of education in the states of South and West Darfur, the Blue Nile and the state of Khartoum.
(5) Financing projects in the framework of agricultural renaissance programs in South and West Darfur.
(6) Funding government facilities and resettlement projects in North and West Darfur.
(7) Development Planning and Rural Development Projects in West Darfur and North Kordofan.
(8) Drought mitigation projects in North and West Darfur.
(9) Projects in the field of health in West Darfur and the Red Sea.
(10) Contribute to the provision of equipment and inputs for the industry, agriculture and services.
(11) Examples of development companies in which the bank contributes are National Petroleum Company, Animal Wealth Bank, Islamic Development Company, National Agency for Export Insurance and Finance, Balsam Pharmaceutical Company, Islamic Takaful and Re-Takaful Company and Rasan Company.